10.18.2012

WGACA


I never thought I would find a vintage store quite like this one.. the brand spankin new What Goes Around Comes Around located on 440 Lafayette Street (at Astor Place) is basically the size of a football field. These are some pics I took when asked to visit the new store (you can kinda see a peek at their awesome inventory). They're also throwing an event where attendees get 20% off tomorrow night - this is a MUST go to guys. Here are the deets - 

VIP Shopping Weekend Opening Night Party
20% off all merchandise
Friday, October 19th
5pm-Close
Music, beer and wine!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Do they have an online shop??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jeans!!
    http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, adding this to my To-Do list when I visit New York! As a NYC virgin, I'm pretty excited about the shopping...eek better start saving xx Em

    www.thelittleedit.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!